A. No, they will not work on a regular sewing machine. You will need an embroidery machine.
Q. What do I need before I purchase a design for this site?
A. You will need an embroidery machine, equipment, and programs to be able to transfer the design from your computer to your embroidery machine.
Q. Can I use your photos?
A. The Itch 2 Stitch owns the copyright to ALL files and photos. You may use any of our photos (as long as the watermark is NOT removed) to show designs available in albums on Facebook, blogs, etc. We recommend adding verbiage that it is a stock photo and the fabrics/fonts you use will vary. However, we strongly discourage using our images on Etsy listings, etc. The photos you upload there should be representative of your own work.
Q. How soon will I receive the design? Do you offer instant download?
A. Instantly! After the payment is received, you will receive a receipt email (New Order Notification Email) with a link to download the file.
Q. I have ordered a design but haven't received it! What should I do?
A. Check your e-mail spam folder for the New Order Notification Email OR download your files directly from your account on our website. See this blog post for step-by-step directions: http://www.theitch2stitch.com/How-To-Download-Designs_b_3.html
- You MAY use our designs and fonts to embroider finished items for personal use, gifts, and finished products you sell.
- You may NOT use our designs to make heat transfers.
- You may NOT use our designs to make vinyl designs.
- You may NOT transfer, share or sell our design files to ANYONE.
- You may NOT use ANY part of our designs to create your own embroidery design file to sell or give away to other embroiderers.
- You may NOT use our fonts to create your own embroidery design file to sell or give away to other embroiderers.